GOL150 – Lead Your Career to Success
This is a no-ordinary workshop for extraordinary job market competition !! (Satisfaction Guaranteed Inshaa Allah)
Are you spending hours of time submitting resumes, applying for jobs, and getting no response !!
Are you tired of all the work you are doing and custom cover letters and not getting anywhere !!
Are your savings dropping as you seek employment and unable to compensate for the lost income !!
Are you feeling disappointed, confused and frustrated !!
Are you feeling that you are hitting a road block !!
If you answered YES to any of these questions, don’t despair, there is a solution using sound practices ..
Are you aware that over 60% of projects fail?
Are you aware that your job hunting is a project, and should be handled as a project?
Join us for an Innovative 3-hr Job Search Planning Workshop, by an Expert in Project Management and Career Coaching
Instructor: Ayman Nassar, PMP, CSEP, CSSGB, CMQ/OE, M.Sc. Eng Mgmt
Each participant receives the following items when attending the workshop:
A. “Pragmatic Job Hunting” 122 pages book, $13.98 value
B. Custom advice on your career path
C. Resume critique
D. Custom plan for your job hunt
E. Copy of workshop handouts
F. Tools for leading your career
G. 30 days of free coaching (30 mins per week, online or phone)
*** Classes are limited to eight people to be able to deliver custom value ***
A mix of presentation, work sessions, group activities.
Bring own resume to help you with workshop exercises
Innovative learning concepts
Simple applications to yield true and tangible results
- Concepts and tools of project management that you can use right away to make your job search easier and more effective.
- You will develop a custom process tailored to your situation to make managing your job hunt a breeze
Why Attend this Workshop?
- The best of times to invest in one’s professional development are times like these. Grow your skills and capabilities to grow your career. Now is the time to act, to land that dream job.
- You will not only learn how to make your job hunting stress-free and effective, you will also learn basics of project management… that’s a skill to add to your resume
- Several steps closer to your future job
- Workshop is unique, innovative and practical
- Workshop is short, to the point and for serious people
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed inshaa Allah
- If you are unemployed you can attend for free..
- Workshop hours are in the evening to ensure no disruption with potential interviews or work assignments
What Will I Gain if I Attend the Workshop?
- Knowledge – Excellent opportunity to learn basics of a very demanded field, project management
- Application – Apply the knowledge to reaching a goal you have, finding a job
- Self-confidence – You will acquire self-confidence, leadership skills and motivation to keep you marching forward
- Tangible results – You will increase your chances for getting an interview
Who should Attend?
- Professionals switching jobs
- Job seekers
- College students
- Recent graduates
- Anyone interested in improving their management and leadership skills
- Relocating individuals
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY
For best experience bring laptop with wireless access card, electronic copy of resume and word processor.
Ellicott City, Maryland – Jan 12, 2013: http://leadyourcareer.eventbrite.com/
Ellicott City, Maryland – Dec 8, 2012: http://leadyourcareertosuccess.eventbrite.com/
Ellicott City, Maryland – Dec 4, 2011: http://lcmd1112.eventbrite.com/