COM101 – Make The Click Bridge the Gap
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Make The Click is a seminar that deals with Adult/Teen Communications. Both parents, educators, and youth will all benefit from this class that will be taking an objective look at the life of teenagers and will discuss proven techniques and approaches that will equip one to better handle challenging issues pertaining to the youth. The intensive seminar is a mix of presentation, group activities, exercises, assessments and case study analysis from real situations in our Muslim communities in North America.
- Does you teen not listen to you?
- Is you teen becoming isolated?
- Do you and your teen always get into arguments and can not communicate?
- Does your spouse and your teen never get along?
- Are you being faced with questions in the classroom you don’t know how to address?
- Do you feel your students are not motivated in class?
Who Should Attend?
- Youth coaches
- Introduction to Teens
- Parents and Teachers, Who are They?
- Teen Challenges
- Communications Cornerstones
- Significance of Parents in Islam
- Youth—Adult Relationships from the Quran and Sunnah
- Listening Techniques
- Coaching Both Ways
- Motivating the Stubborn
- Mentoring Your Teen
- Effective Criticism
- Untying the Gridlock
- Dealing with Common Problems
- Over the Boundary: Drugs, Sex and Tawheed
- Real case studies
Workshop includes a class exam. All applicants who score 80% or higher receive (1) ILIA Educational Unit.
Register Here: http://clickjuly2011.eventbrite.com/
Online: July 7, 2011 – July 28, 2011 – http://clickjuly2011.eventbrite.com/