What is ILIA?
A non-profit 501c(3) educational and research organization founded in the State of Maryland in 2009/1430 to promote leadership development, education and research based on Islamic values and principles through personalized experiential learning leadership programs to develop a new breed of leaders whose actions are driven by being a mercy to mankind; and carry on activities permitted by organizations which are exempt from Federal income tax under IRS section 501(c)(3), serving the Muslim and non-Muslim American population through our innovative and unique 6L framework comprising of:
- leadership certifications
- leadership clubs
- leadership-based tutoring
- mentoring, coaching and counseling
- capacity building projects
What’s Unique About ILIA?
- Our Premise: leadership is an innate human capacity that can be developed in everyone
- Our Methodology: personalized learning through experience
- Our Offerings: six educational pillars: Certificates, Mentoring, Internships, Field Studies, Projects, and Tutoring
- Our Outcome: Leaders intertwined with their communities transforming challenges into opportunities